Ye Olde Sheriff Benson #7 Ye Olde Sheriff Benson #7

Very very funny.

Another great part of the Sheriff Benson series and I sure enjoyed it. The humor is great and the idea of using the back to the future car to go back in time was just briliant. Once again the graphics are very well done and eye pleasing.

Keep up the very solid work!

P.S. I can't believe no one has given you a 10 yet, so here ya go, you deserve it :D

The Piclownjew Crew The Piclownjew Crew

O BABY!

It is such a piece of crap submission but I loved it soooooo much. I just find spam hilarious sometimes and well having 5 spamalicious things in one collab is just beautiful. I would love to hear another one of these :D

Still ROFL!

Piclownjews responds:

as

Chronicles of RedRum Ch.1 Chronicles of RedRum Ch.1

Not 2 bad.

Well the animation was well done but the story was a bit "wack". Just for next time try to get the voices not sounded so much like you recorded them and try to get a little bit of a nice story cause I could see this going somewhere. Other then that goodjob I enjoy it.

P.S. that last review is hilarious cause the guy thought he was getting a blam point and you got a 3 :P wut a n00b ;)

MK Konquest Adventure 1 MK Konquest Adventure 1

I liked it.

Very well done. The graphics are smooth and shujinku's accent was a good touch. Will there be a sequel coming soon?

And once again goodjob

Bezo responds:

Shujinko's voice has changed so much since I started doing KOTK and this. It's become less like Max Crawford and more like a raspy imitation of Omahdon, the voice actor. Yes, there will be a sequel. The coming soon part I'm not so sure about. This Flash took me more than 6 months to finally finish (granted, I wasn't working on it all the time and ]{0MBAT took up most of my productive Flash hours with KOTK) and with school starting up in just 9 days I'm really not sure how much free time I'm going to have. Thanks for the 9. I appreciate the people who take the time to review.

-Bezo.

Super Mario Land II Super Mario Land II

Very Nice

This was very nice simply because you made a great flash from just sprites.

Way to go and keep up the good work!

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

I believe this is funny

Hilarious! Seeing old and new games getting trashed never gets old. The 4th should be great and i will be anxiously awaiting it's arrival.

Maximum Ninja - 3 Maximum Ninja - 3

Nice

This was very good and you should keep up the incredible work.

And from a quote from Chris_Aldin "Nice"

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a

Very amazing

This was a very kool flash and the precision to the actual LOTR movie was spectacular. I can't wait till the sequel so WOOOOOO

TLOZ: Link meets Mega Man TLOZ: Link meets Mega Man

Not the best i've seen

Well it wasnt great but it did have some positives going for it. I think the action aspect of the flash had to be a bit more present and the animation was alrite.

If you work a bit harder then we may see some good flash soon or later.

MAX PAYNE 3D MAX PAYNE 3D

Absolutely Incredible!

This has to be the greatest thing ever and you dont kno how many times i've watched it. Great job man!